Come work with us!
Over the last 12 years, we’ve built a friendly, super talented team.
Our work environment is welcoming and relaxed so, come join us!
We’re currently looking for a talented, dedicated and motivated Senior Website Developer to take on the lead role in our growing team whilst liaising with the Managing Director and Project Manager.
You’ll be responsible for pricing jobs, managing your own time and assisting Junior colleagues in a similar position while working from a remote location.
What You Must Have
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in responsive development
- Experience of working with relevant CMS platforms (primarily WordPress)
- WooCommerce Experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
It would be great if you had…
- Knowledge of Front-end frameworks (e.g Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Strong UX & UI skills, with relevant tools (eg. XD, Sketch, Invision, etc)
- 3 Years + experience in a similar role
- Experience developing with PHP frameworks (e.g Laravel etc)
- Working with 3rd party API’s (e.g Google Maps, Social Media platforms, etc)
- Version control system knowledge
- Most importantly… A love of coffee
With offices in both Kilkeel and Belfast, DHD was established in 2008 and is an award winning, full service, digital marketing agency. We specialise in developing brands by designing memorable logos, producing engaging website design & development, social media and digital marketing strategies that deliver results.
As well as that, we offer:
- A happy working environment where your opinion is listened to & valued
- Work with hundreds of fantastic clients both locally and clients across the globe
- 30 days holiday per year
- Relaxed dress code
- A place where Monday Blues don’t exist
- Opportunities to develop your skills & grow into your role
- Opportunities for remote working options and flexi time
- Be part of a growing, passionate team
- Relaxed working environment
- Up to date software packages allowing you to complete your job
- Opportunity to attend industry events (when Covid restrictions are relaxed!)
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter and contact details to email@example.com
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements above and showcases any recent portfolio link or sample projects you have worked on.