Come work with us!
Over the last 12 years, we’ve built a friendly, super talented team. Our work environment is welcoming and relaxed so, come join us!
|Social Media Strategist||Negotiable||Permanent, Full-time||Northern Ireland based / WFH / 1 day in Belfast||Friday 29th Oct|
DHD was established in 2008 and is an award winning, full service, digital marketing agency. We specialise in developing brands by designing memorable identities, producing engaging online experiences, and telling your story through social and digital marketing strategies that deliver results.
Who we are on the lookout for…
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Strategist to join our team!
The number of active social media users has grown by 376 million since the start of the pandemic, touching 4 billion people, yes, that’s right, more than half the world’s population! We are on the search for someone who understands why we connect online, and how to integrate storytelling to create an emotional response. You’ll help keep our communities returning for more by giving genuine value and building lasting relationships for DHD and our family of clients both near and far!
As our Social Media Strategist, you will be responsible for performing audits to identify the strengths and weaknesses of our and our clients’ social media strategy and then use that data to improve future content and campaigns.
You will also be responsible for organising and promoting events, contests, new products on our clients’ social channels and analysing the performance of each piece of content in order to measure and report the growth of social and the goals agreed.
Your role is also extremely important for ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty for our range of local & international clients.
We are looking for someone who loves the fact that social media is about people, and how we are meant to serve our online communities.
Working alongside our team of videographers, photographers, designers and developers is something that will be vital to the success of this role.
What you need to have / be
- A minimum of 1 year experience as an freelance or in house social media strategist or similar role
- A recent portfolio of work or social channels you can reference
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise multiple social accounts for clients across the world
- An understanding of the latest social platforms and individual features and a passion to keep on top of the latest trends, hashtags and strategies
- Passionate about the small details
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proficiency with tools such as; Adobe Creative Cloud, later.com, buffer, hubspot etc.
- Graphic Design experience / knowledge of colour theory
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
What we would really like you to have
- Ability to shoot / edit photography
- Some Videography experience
- Understanding of importance of brand identity
- Some experience with After Effects, either for animation or motion graphics
- Content writing experience
What you’ll be up to
- Plan and implement new campaigns
- Run multiple social accounts for DHD and our range of clients
- Study and understand the data from insights and analytics on a regular basis
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Attending amazing events locally and (from time to time) across the world
- Interacting closely with our clients and DHD team to ensure clear, efficient processes throughout the projects
- Collaborating closely with our other videographers, designers & developers
Why work for DHD?
- A happy working environment where your opinion is listened to & valued
- Work with hundreds of fantastic clients both locally and clients across the globe
- 30 days holiday per year
- Relaxed dress code
- A place where Monday Blues don’t exist
- Opportunities to develop your skills & grow into your role
- Opportunity to attend (and possibly speak at) industry events
- Opportunities for remote working options and flexi time
- Be part of a growing, passionate team
- Relaxed working environment
- Up to date software packages allowing you to refine your skillset
- Online and in person training opportunities
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter and contact details to email@example.com
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements above. Please include a recent portfolio link or social channels you can reference of projects you have worked on.