Come work with us!
Over the last 12 years, we’ve built a friendly, super talented team. Our work environment is welcoming and relaxed so, come join us!
|Videographer||Negotiable||Permanent, Full-time||Northern Ireland based / WFH / 1 day in Belfast||Friday 11th June|
DHD was established in 2008 and is an award winning, full service, digital marketing agency. We specialise in developing brands by designing memorable identities, producing engaging online experiences, and telling your story through social and digital marketing strategies that deliver results.
Who we are on the lookout for…
We are looking for a passionate and creative Videographer to join our team! Someone who puts story at the heart of everything they do.
As a filmmaker, you will be responsible for delivering quality promo films and engaging content for both DHD and our amazing family of clients. Your role is also extremely important for ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty for our range of international clients.
In time, as travel returns to something closer to normal, you will be given opportunities to film both here in Northern Ireland, Ireland, across the UK, Europe and even the US. We want someone who knows the importance of taking time in editing, colour grading, music and a true passion for creativity pushing the boundaries of film making and photography.
What you need to have / be
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a freelance or in house videographer or in a similar role
- A recent show reel and / or portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss, plan and explain stories and shoots
- Passionate about the small details
- A customer-centered storyteller
- A proficiency with the main tools such as; Adobe Premiere Pro / Final Cut Pro / Adobe Lightroom etc.
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
What we would really like you to have
- Ability to shoot and edit photography
- Drone experience and the relevant licenses
- Understanding of importance of brand identity
- Some experience with After Effects, either for animation or motion graphics
- A good understanding of social media strategies for content
What you’ll be up to
- Plan and implement new shoots
- On location photo and video shoots
- Editing with the story at the heart of the film
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Jumping on planes from time to time (hopefully from early 2022 on)
- Interacting closely with our clients and the DHD team to ensure clear, efficient processes throughout the projects
- Collaborating with our other designers & developers
- Attending amazing events locally and (from time to time) across the world
Why work for DHD?
- A happy working environment where your opinion is listened to & valued
- Work with hundreds of fantastic clients both locally and clients across the globe
- 30 days holiday per year
- Relaxed dress code
- A place where Monday Blues don’t exist
- Opportunities to develop your skills & grow into your role
- Opportunity to attend (and possibly speak at) industry events
- Opportunities for remote working options and flexi time
- Be part of a growing, passionate team
- Relaxed working environment
- Up to date software packages allowing you to refine your skillset
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter and contact details to email@example.com
Please ensure your CV outlines your skills and experience in relation to the requirements above and showcases your latest showreel or recent portfolio link of projects you have worked on.